Client Success Lead - Property Condition Assessment
We are looking for a Client Success Lead (CSL) experienced in the Property Condition Assessment (PCA) fields to join QUIRE.
Successful candidates in the CSL role at QUIRE will be the prime contact for a set of new and existing clients, optimizing client User’s ability to effectively master QUIRE to complete PCAs, as well as numerous other technical documents. Project management skills that are key to this position include:
- Managing the on-boarding of new companies to QUIRE; helping new companies design customized report templates, tools, and libraries that meet their unique needs; and, ensuring that QUIRE is being used by clients to the highest level of optimization possible
- Enhancing the User experience through training, demonstrations of new features, and streamlining their workflows.
- Providing support, troubleshooting, and pro-active problem-solving.
- Utilizing your experience and knowledge of industry standards and regulations in the due diligence industry – including ASTM, FMAC, and FNMA – to maximize a company’s use of QUIRE and to improve QUIRE’s products.
- Identifying potential new technical writing markets and opportunities.
- Testing new QUIRE features and provide feedback from the User’s perspective.
- User feedback is key to QUIRE’s growth. QUIRE team members constantly analyze patterns in clients’ software use, leading directly to platform improvements. In this role, you will advocate for our clients and share their viewpoints with the QUIRE team to facilitate and implement these objectives.